Sunday, February 27, 2011

Awards Shows

I don't know why I watch Awards Shows.  I don't watch them for the fashion.  I watch them hoping that people I want to win do.  And of course, they never do.  The Oscars snubbed Christopher Nolan in the directing category by not giving him a nomination and then Hans Zimmer doesn't win Best Original Score.

I don't understand why people are so taken by the Social Network.  I haven't seen it and I don't have a desire to.  I have a feeling that it'll be like Avatar was for me.  The concept was cool and it looked amazing, but I thought that the story was stupid.  I don't care enough about how Facebook got started and the struggles that went along with it becoming the largest social networking site.  I'd be happy with any other film winning over it.  Sorry that's how I feel.

I thought that Inception was the best movie I had ever seen.  It was spectacular.  I guess I have a certain taste in movies that NO ONE ELSE has.  It's sad really.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Social Network was boring and kinda sucked if you ask me. But we also know that I like the simple movies. lol I would definitely rather see Inception win.
p.s. you have a couple of errors... just sayin... ;)